ADN 0.00% 0.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Come on Guys, we are in Australia, the Last frontier that...

1. 2,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 372
    Come on Guys, we are in Australia, the Last frontier that everyone that has anything to do with mining wants a pay packet of 5000 a week Minium. Unfortunately, IT makes it harder when trying to start a Clay Mine on the surface and Management still want big money as they know the Lucky Country is Short on anyone with a CV for anything. Someone told me about a new Electric underground Loader at Mt Isa underground in Queensland cost close to 2 million and was paid for in a 12 hr shift.
    No doubt to achieve this the mine accountants would have this cost throughout all mine costings overall. But just gives you an idea how much a Mine can make with the right resource, unfortunately we are not mining Copper, but a Resource is a Resource if somebody can alter the Chemistry and Produce a product for a Profit. Like Most punters on here we do not understand costs as most properly struggle with the cost of a Ripe Tomato. Most on here have invested Heavily into ADN and as I dare say IT, not too many more investments a person can take on in this Lifetime.

ADN has a Resource that is used now and into the future all over world and is High Quality in a Country that has a Low risk of Disruption, which means if you are an investor, IT is a no Brainer for a return on your money, Not Copper, but still a Good Margin for profit for Low Risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $10.14K 1.355M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 21652938 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 12123107 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.