ADN 14.3% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-5434

1. 3,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    Another great post @billyen. Guaranteed to get my heart pumping over the weekend. Cheers fella.

Anyway, looking forward to the placement shares being churned through, which won't take long.

Hoping the SP drifts sideways (or moves lower - sorry peeps) for another week or so, to allow me to take advantage and top up my holding significantly.

Next weeks new resolution for me is to try harder to ignore the idiots on here, not take the bait and not lower myself to their standards. These F-wits are either bored or they use the act of upsetting people to make up for deficiencies in their sad little lives - I sometimes feel that maybe if they got a girlfriend, that would go some way to helping them.
    The ignore button to me, is overrated, it's not something I use, it can just confuse conversations.

If anyone starts to feel like they're losing the faith in ADN and James, all you need to do is have another read of the great FACTUAL posts AND company announcements on here, thats what I do..............

Anywho, my Big Boy pants are still being well and truly worn and will continue to be.........

Cheers

Dan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $19.44K 2.588M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 22052597 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 12135336 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.