RAC 0.27% $1.82 race oncology ltd

General Comments / Chat, page-10112

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    There is certainly plenty of fluff through Hot copper in general.

One thing I believe is over looked by potential investors is RC220 PK/PD profile, and the fact it avoids the precipitation issues previously known. This is of enormous value and worth reading into further particularly when you consider our most recent Sheba 2.0 and Sheba 1 results and the scope of treatment that bisantrene offers.

Those results are not to be underestimated. I think a lot are still going with the crowd instead of investigating and researching themselves or having a proper understanding of the IP, we also have a lot of investors who don’t have the confidence and are looking for additional validation. Hot copper is great for a general guide but should not be financial advice for anyone reading it.

We are however extremely lucky to have some very educated posters here, which I am personally thankful for.

still want to see external validation come through, or some on market director buying however in the absence of this I’m still extremely confident with the IP and the potential it has in line with my research.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.82
Change
-0.005(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $309.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.86 $1.79 $157.7K 86.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5623 $1.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 9999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.