RAC 0.50% $2.02 race oncology ltd

Hi Dr.T.My understanding is that Bisantrene was approved in...

1. 789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Hi Dr.T.
    My understanding is that Bisantrene was approved in France many years ago, and there were two patients who were cured back then and still living today.
    For some reason, the company that owned it put it aside in favour of other development. This is relying on my understanding more than 2 years ago.

Since then, it has been discovered that it has other functions such as FTO, and iffer cardio protection.

So, RC110 has some issues with something to do with its form and delivery method.

Also a new formulation was developed to enable IV delivery.

See? I am all over the place when it comes to research. I am afraid I am not that research inclined and rely on company announcements and other knowledgeable HC posters when it comes to investing in biotech.
    Just high level reading for me.

I am afraid I cannot even try to start a technical or medical discussion with you.
    I still read the RAC threads and just thought i might share my observation as an outsider.
    so i gather there are trials underway and results are forthcoming?

imho, biotechs rely quite a bit on annoucements for its share prices pre revenue.
    I am just an amateur investor who is not smart enough to read up on studies and trials, and even to question or query on findings, interpretations, etc

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.02
Change
0.010(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $343.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.04 $2.09 $1.92 $768.4K 380.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 484 $2.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.02 3251 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.