RAC 2.10% $1.40 race oncology ltd

General Comments / Chat, page-10338

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Given that we are some way off p2 data for rc220 some form of licensing and/or partnership is going to be needed if we’re to see some big SP jumps in the near term, otherwise as I see it we are going to float around these levels or certainly under ATH for quite sometime until we at least have clear evidence on CPACS M6A. I’m very curious to see where we land in the week coming up with the 4c due any day now, as that should answer some pressing selling questions or at least give some further insight where the leaks are and calm a few nerves.

Bottom line is we need revenue or daddy warbucks to come on board. A deal with China at the moment seems like a no brainer to me, given the fact they’re heavily into FTO research, silence on the highly anticipated Dominissini data,(I just can’t see why they would have dropped this due to a promotion) I think it would be silly if RAC were not seriously exploring this, the data we have for 110 should be more than enough to be having these discussions and inking some paperwork.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.40
Change
-0.030(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $238.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.43 $1.46 $1.38 $123.1K 87.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19987 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 330 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.