RAC 2.52% $1.22 race oncology ltd

Thanks to those (@jackherb, @auatraliasydney, @Wasabi193) who...

1. 954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2414
    Thanks to those (@jackherb, @auatraliasydney, @Wasabi193) who replied to my US investor query. Including an ex-RAC director who reads HC (who shall remain nameless) who replied to me directly. All response are appreciated.

Update - My new American investor friend has since opened up an interactive Broker account in the US and subsequently buying RAC … At least 3 buy trades that I know of including a small one this morning. I shared the new * article with him and this trigger his buy trade this morning (evening US time).

He is just a retail investor and hence is not the one moving the market. But at least a new pair of eyes looking at RAC and potentially an advocate for RAC amongst his investor mates in the USA in the not too distant future when he starts seeing green in his RAC holding.

They say word of mouth marketing is the most effective. I think this applies to stock investments as well. To those who share the Race story to family and friends, as well as new contacts, please keep it up. Fresh eyes and fresh investors is key to sp moving.

in last few weeks, I shared RAC to my GP during my medical appointment and he started googling Race Oncology at the end of my appointment. Also, just came back from a holiday in Fiji and had drinks with the resort GM who is an investor from Netherlands. So hoping new investors from Fiji or Netherlands, as well as an Aust GP to come on board shortly on the register.
    Last edited by RitzyBusiness: 22/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
0.030(2.52%)
Mkt cap ! $202.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.22 $1.16 $78.70K 66.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 4561 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.19
  Change
0.030 ( 0.42 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.19 $1.22 $1.16 11297
Last updated 15.56pm 07/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.