RAC 2.46% $1.19 race oncology ltd

I came to post to ask ritzy to please stop smacking the SP since...

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    I came to post to ask ritzy to please stop smacking the SP since he suggests we continue to spread word of mouth and being in new investors, glad I'm not the only one who sees through it.
    Machiavellian is certainly what came to my mind as well.

I certainly am not talking about it to colleagues or anyone anymore, the new investors the likes of Ritzy want to see, will not invest no matter how good the potential or story is when seeing where the SP has fallen to. Like it or not, the majority of people believe, like slick, that "the market" knows best and "the market" right now says RAC is trash tier.

And this is ultimately RACs problem and why it will not go anywhere without readouts.
    I believe Sheba 2.0 would have been sufficient, with RC220 around the corner, if at least one of these things did not occur:
    1) The SP fell to where it did and continues where it has
    2) The company did not fail to at least dose 1 person with RC110; even if that was a waste, it would have demonstrated immeasurable competence and instilled confidence that when the pivot came, they could accomplish what needed to be done, the options we are doing now would have been uptaken in a heartbeat, just like the SPP.

We got so lucky, we got both. Large shareholders with a low SOI openly messing with the SP and the company misstepping, ultimately leading to no buyers.
    I've said it for years, we will not be going past ATH and now anywhere, without readouts. That has simply changed now to "readouts/dosing by RAC" due to board failures which has caused rock bottom trust in their capabilities and their motivations.

The current options being slow to exercise is not a "people tapped out" problem, it's a lack of trust problem.
    The board may think them exercising late and "guaranteeing" it is the same as exercising now, they are dead wrong. They may be smart scientists, but clearly knowing and understanding people and how they internally translate messages is not their strong point.
    When people say they want to see directors exercising 'now', they are saying "lead us by example" rather than "you go first, we will be right behind you... trust us".

This is not how you run a successful... anything.

*mobile

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.030(2.46%)
Mkt cap ! $197.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.24 $1.17 $25.43K 21.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 700 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 2856 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.19
  Change
-0.030 ( 1.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.18 $1.24 $1.18 8334
Last updated 15.37pm 06/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.