RAC 0.00% $1.89 race oncology ltd

General Comments / Chat, page-10482

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    couldn’t agree more John, potential abounds at RAC, it grows by the day. Still nothing significant enough for anyone worth their salt to be interested at this stage. Plenty of smarter minds than the chambers of HC out there, yet we still go unloved and under the radar. Seems to be the fundamental problem with this stock. Yes all good things take time, but LTH have been drinking the koolaid for years with nothing to show for it, it’s time for the company to prove the skeptical wrong. And before the pitchforks and daggers start coming for me, I own enough shares in a publicly traded company to say my piece be it right or wrong. It’s as I see it, and I think others are entitled to express their opinion as they see fit without having to be eviscerated for saying something perceived as negative. I haven’t changed my sentiment but others should be forgiven if they’re not as pumpy or excited as they once were. Once bitten twice shy I believe is the saying. Anyways happy buying everyone, I might pick up another 10000 shares today why not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.89
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $321.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 138 $1.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.87 41 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.00am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.