RAC 0.55% $1.81 race oncology ltd

When Dr T took over as CEO I stopped visiting this forum. The...

1. 342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    When Dr T took over as CEO I stopped visiting this forum. The first reason was I needed a break from the absolute rollercoaster of the previous CEO, getting my brain back from the gaslighting and misaligned strategic goals and what seemed like internal fighting regarding when to go for a buyout. To me, it seemed like a previous exec (JC) wanted to go for an earlier, less valuable buyout and was pushing the agenda and ruining the clinical goals. Yes, maybe he didn't want to go down the FTO path and then the heart protection path. Money now is better than more money later? I guess it depends on where you're at in life. - I could be wrong, but this is what I think is part of the previous problems with the company.

The second is I was happy that Dr T was taking over steering the ship. I knew what his vision was, and he's simply a good bloke. I didn't need to check every day to see what shitshow was happening.

What a change the company is now. No shit shows, no rollercoasters and delivering on the specific goals they've set up. It's good.

When Dr T was 'resigned', I went through similar scapegoating at work. It was horrible to put it simply, but it eventually came to light, and now I've come out on top. The person who caused it has moved on to someone else (a serial blamer). I'm genuinely happy that Dr T came out on top here; just think for a moment if he didn't!
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.81
Change
-0.010(0.55%)
Mkt cap ! $307.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.84 $1.78 $271.2K 150.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.81 349 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.