RAC 5.26% $1.80 race oncology ltd

Another company where the BOD & CEO need a change… sometimes...

1. 6,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1665
    Another company where the BOD & CEO need a change… sometimes they get dirty like diapers and need a fresh one!

IHL used to be big bet for me as some of you may know. IHL helped me switch orbits so I will fondly remember that. Then my biggest holding became RAC as we had good mgmt & BOD and we were firing all cylinders. Then we hit a bit of a pause… now we are getting back on track.

I have learned an important lesson - you don’t have to make your money back exactly the way you lost it. If you lost investing on A, you can make money on B, C and D. But if the mgmt at A is making poor decisions or they don’t have a great product-market fit, just being stubbornly optimistic doesn’t help your prospects.

Whenever mgmt makes a big decision such as to dual list a company for no apparent reason, or they are focused on the ST SP etc., each is a big red flag for me and I quickly head for the door.

All said and done, in a couple of weeks/ months someone will again mention US listing. Such is life

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.80
Change
0.090(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $311.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.85 $1.96 $1.77 $551.6K 293.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5876 $1.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 1300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.