RAC 5.76% $1.64 race oncology ltd

I was very pleased to hear from both Dr Peter Smith and Dr...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I was very pleased to hear from both Dr Peter Smith and Dr Daniel Tillett in the latest MST interview, despite the potentially subpar analysis and video editing skills MST may emit from time to time. Due to an abundant work load in this Q3 period, I have increased my ant mount holding by almost 10% today, and it's starting to look more like an ant hill. Very pleased to be on board, and enjoy this forum daily.

Some thoughts and questions I have, which anyone is free to expand upon;

1. The MST Access Report that estimates the success rate for reformulated drugs provides the figure 80%. This has been used in several presentations to investors. When I go to see the report I get ''Our research is reserved for clients of MST Marquee'' --- Has anyone had a chance to read through this report, and does the 80% figure cover other drugs in the same Oncology space? Further on this, my understanding is that DT has provided a hint that his calculations and opinion have it higher than 80%. After the $3.22 valuation I'm tempted to think MST could under-bake the figures.

2. It seems like PS has clearly and confidently stated that a reflection of cardio protection in humans (for the first time clinically validated) is an inflection point for SHs. Given the Bayesian trial design and ability to get data incrementally, this data could theoretically be known after the first patient has completed 4 cycles (?), if the first patient is treated LATE Q4/24 - EARLY Q1/24, could we expect this validation to be apparent in H1/25?

And on validation, when PS refers to an inflection point for shareholders, I do wonder if that clinical validation isn't the only validation we see when we get to that time H1/25 - based on the surrounding comments about aggressive regional deals in Asia.

Either, or the combination of these validations could be the end of trailing under the ATH. Exciting times.

3. I know this has been asked numerous times, including by myself, but I have forgotten the answer. DT stated several months ago, that if the FTO pathway is demonstrated in humans things will start ''feeling real, very quickly'' to paraphrase. My understanding is that the lead in will give indication to these affects in the all comers. Will the market be informed? Will it await a publication? Will it be too PS for public knowledge? Forgive me if this is a question that has been strategically avoided, or if I have missed the answer.

4. From ex-holders the only sentiment I have managed to pull from them, is that they don't think DT has the CEO experience to get the best possible outcome. While I personally disagree, I don't think it's an unfair concern for them to have. Lately I have noticed comments from DT driving home the strength of the combined team at Race, from preclinical team to board. I think the ''right team, right place, right time'' is a very compelling notion that I share with many here.

Hearing DT refer to PS and a kind of ''co-CEO'' is some respects alleviates and potential doubts one would have. Also mentioned several months back was the idea that 'RaceOncology' HC account is run by DT as the spokesman of the company, and it was mentioned '...'if that was ever to change, Pete Smith for example...'' (paraphrase) - this little comment has stuck with me. PS and DT truly compliment each others skills, and any presentation I see with DT and PS is a bullish scenario. To have passionate individuals on board, and ones that respect shareholders, makes holding easy.

Happy NFY everybody, even Tak.
    Last edited by DrSanchez: 05/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.64
Change
-0.100(5.76%)
Mkt cap ! $278.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.71 $1.71 $1.64 $205.3K 123.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1526 $1.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.65 234 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.