RAC 0.97% $1.54 race oncology ltd

Well I did buy another one after selling one it's funny I won't...

1. 5,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1281
    Well I did buy another one after selling one it's funny I won't sell not a single RAC share but happy to offload a house witch is a headache Funny that !!!'
    happy to buy a house under value and sell quick flip to walk away with $70k +in profit after expenses in a year.
    But won't sell RAC when I'm up well over $100k + at times and knowing it will go down on some occasions.
    The only explanation I have is yes a house can and will make you $ but comes with headaches land tax interest to bank all sorts of stuff and generally 10years to double in price.
    With RAC you can make so much more in such a shorter time frame I think the max wait is 2028 till we will get bought out and I expect around $30 a share minimum and if I'm correct then happy days I could never make that return on property not even if I held the property for 40 years.
    now with the last house I wish I could of convinced my wife to of put the money on RAC instead of buying the house but she would not come round although the upside is 100x the amount I will make on this property.
    But what do you do have to make her happy. (Can't be bothered with the headache)
    And like you all say not good to have all the eggs in the one basket.
    Although the basket does look sensational.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.