RAC 0.57% $1.73 race oncology ltd

General Comments / Chat, page-11088

1. 953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10850
    My man, you really need to think about RAC after the mechanisms of action of Bisantrene are obvious to the world.

You and I represent less than 0.001% of the Australian population that understands Bisantrene is not an old anthracene, and is in fact a potent inhibitor of the FTO protein that provides off-target cardioprotection. To come to that conclusion requires extremely specific study of Bisantrenes clinical history with a greater than average ability to interpret scientific literature. If you have not done that research, you will not understand the significance of the opportunity.

The key short-term factors that transform Bisantrene in the eyes of the world are:
    1. Proof of m6A level change in humans
    - This changes the entire clinical history of Bisantrene from a non-cardiotoxic anthracene to the foundation in which all future FTO inhibitors clinical trials will build from. It will be undisputable.

2. Cardioprotection MoA publication
    - This announces to the world that Bisantrene solves a problem that has never been solved in 60-years. I imagine the publication will prove that Bisantrene provides cardioprotection against dox while also demonstrating anti-cancer efficacy in vivo, with the system of cardioprotection and anti-cancer synergy being independent properties of the drug.

The entire world is fully aware of the devastating effects of Doxorubicin on the heart. It is the most-dosed drug given to patients globally as well as the most studied for cardiotoxicity. Preclinical studies use Doxorubicin as a benchmark of cardiotoxicity to compare all other drugs to. The two events above reposition Bisantrene from an anthracene derivative to a new class of drug with 50+ clinical trials demonstrating safety, efficacy, and tolerability, which is probably announced through scientific headlines as well as major news stations. That is the moment it is obvious to greater than 0.001% of the Australian population - when it is spelled out in detail for people that do not spend their weekends reading papers from 40-years ago.

This is all quite advantageous, as the P1a/b Bis+Dox combination trial will well and truly be underway with readouts expected due to the open label nature. I have bolstered my expectations of results with an enormous amount of research, whereby I suspect the results of this study to be groundbreaking. My YouTube presentation will highlight the details about why I think that this is the case. The hype generated from a proven first-in-class asset that has an enormous TAM with no clinical or commercial competitors is difficult anyone to comprehend.

In short, I think it is extremely short-sighted to think of the RAC today as the same as the RAC in 6, 12, or 18-months. None of us can know what is going to happen, but what is known is that the cardioprotection MoA publication and m6A level data is coming.
    Last edited by Mason14: Today, 13:14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.