RAC 3.31% $1.61 race oncology ltd

Mason , this meant as a compliment, as I have read your posts...

1. 442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Mason , this meant as a compliment, as I have read your posts for a long time as a “lay person” I feel your conclusions have “cracked the code” so to speak. Yet Race or the collective we don’t get the SP recognition deserved and I am bewildered.
    Regardless of industry/product type once “proof of concept - genetic term” is achieved with start up’s ideas/ exploration /new technology or new science the share price reflects the FOMO. Our champion CEO wrote yesterday the shares are in demand, which for once I don’t agree with cause the price and volumes plus large spread of retail investors aren’t supporting that notion.
    My question to you and the other 143 regular posters here is,
    Where is or what is the missing link between the scientific proof of concept held today and the current market bidders. Is there a single piece of data the biotch analysis are stuck on or are yearning to hear, short of “Race holds the cure of cancers, of certain kinds”
    The cancer treatment market globally is $184bn and tipped to go $324bn by 2032 with an annual growth rate of 6.4%. How much bigger does the prize have to get before the Race work triggers buyers of note?
    Thanks again for your valuable work. (I hope Race is slipping you a cheque on the side, Lol.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.61
Change
-0.055(3.31%)
Mkt cap ! $273.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.68 $1.61 $271.5K 166.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1996 $1.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.68 1305 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.