RAC 2.92% $1.94 race oncology ltd

General Comments / Chat, page-11111

1. 2,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2789
    Friday afternoon is typically a sell off T+2 and we also had a green day on Thursday. Looking at the volume across the sector it wasn’t anything major for most. Buyers had to bid higher as sellers not budging. This is definitely a change in the tide. Why?

interest rate speculation, which biotech correlates too - well it’s an easy narrative for brokers to spin. Also Covid cash pushing through the development pipeline and further raises also just completed across the sector, larger inflows indicating change in sentiment.

Raises across the industry barely touched the base price and shot up, these were the deals of the century, RAC for a very short time even traded below oppie price of $0.75. These days are clearly over.

the question is what will a biotech bull run look like? Covid was just FOMO that has funded the sector. Development takes time to filter through, 3 years on things are heating up. The cream will rise to the top and those that were cashed up on hype will fail.

I believe the next run will surpass Covid ATH for this reason, shaping up to be the next 12-18 months if things continue the way they are in the macro environment. Not sure if the US election will create more uncertainty or volatility, what happened last time trump was elected?

if you didn’t notice RAC has gone into overdrive with PR and educating the market. Makes sense as pre-RC220 is a tough sell. This gives me a huge amount of confidence trials progress and data is released, that everyone will hear about it.

exciting times ahead, enjoy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
0.055(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $330.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.96 $1.85 $333.0K 174.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3105 $1.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.95 7574 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.