RAC 11.5% $1.61 race oncology ltd

General Comments / Chat, page-11282

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    The above ''80%'' relates to an MST Access Report, based on the references in the latest presentations.

I wondered at the time and am still wondering, was this quote in it's original form directly referring to Bisantrene or was it just a statistic about reformulated drugs at large? I'm unable to access the report via their website as it's ''reserved for clients of MST Marquee.'' If my memory serves me correctly, PS and DT have referred to it as though it relates to oncology drugs. Of course it wouldn't be unfair to make the assumption if relates to RC220, if it is being referenced in presentations for that drug.

I'm assuming many reformulated drugs simply offer quicker absorption by the body, longer lasting effects or an easier method of use - like a digestible capsule.

If my layman assumptions are correct there, then proving out a new MoA and exploring a fairly nascent area like FTO wouldn't necessarily fit into the simplicity of the statistic that MST provided.

You could say perhaps, Bisantrene has an 80% chance of success in achieving results pertaining to the original approval. My personal desire is for CPACS to have a chance of success close to that, or even higher.

Happy to be re-educated on this wherever I have spoken wrong, just trying to post some food for thought while we eagerly await the next 6 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.61
Change
0.165(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $273.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.46 $1.61 $1.46 $245.3K 161.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 229 $1.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.63 1226 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.