RAC 2.73% $1.61 race oncology ltd

Maybe you should learn about morals since you have none !! (and...

1. 5,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1331
    Maybe you should learn about morals since you have none !!
    (and I know you personally so I know you have none)
    The fact is yes I have defended DCB because I had no issues with his strategy sure more dilution but why would you care about that BISI Since you have been saying we are going to get $1,000 a share at work have you not?
    I was more than happy with more dilution so we can have trials done in the US as that's the country we are targeting for a buyout (are we not )
    The thing is as I have over $500,000 sitting in RAC currently I'm sorry I wanted the safer bet of getting people into the clinic even if that come with more dilution after all we are going to get a massive payout regardless if we have what we all think we have even with more dilution.
    So I'm sorry if your happy with what unfolded during that COUP because that's what happened.
    Now I have put that passed me but I have not forgotten how close we may of come to loosing it all on how things were unfolding.
    Now in saying that IF we get people into the clinic with this strategy then we can say the gamble did pay off.
    But don't think for a second I'm not disgusted in how things unfolded.
    But someone with no morals like yourself Won't see that as a problem and that's ok we are all built differently.
    Like I said I'll be happy with $30 and I bet that's what we will end up getting
    In the range of $30 to $50
    just a feeling as we will get an offer before second trials commence and it will get voted in.
    If by chance we go for more trials and successful then happy days we will get more.
    Happy to eat my words if we can get over $100 a share but your $1,000 might be just out of reach I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.