RAC 1.78% $1.66 race oncology ltd

General Comments / Chat, page-11734

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    The problem is we are smack bang in the middle of where the delays start happening… I am well aware Race and co are doing everything in their power to meet times, it’s greatly appreciated and I’m sure they feel the pressure but as everyday that passes without news we have to hope that other areas move quicker when the time comes, I don’t like relying on this metric.

all of this is to say that I understand delays happen, this is biotech, but that’s precisely my concern - delays can be par for the course here. Luckily Race has been kicking some major milestones earlier this year.

Meanwhile we’ve got an ex director selling, buyers coming and going and a market that is just waiting and wanting to punish stocks that don’t deliver. Nobody wants or needs this here. The price seems to be holding up ok for the moment.

this stock has incredible potential but we desperately need to hit the clinic this year, very early H1 next year at the absolute worst. It’s all good to have patience and believe team but it’s also okay to question things when you’ve got your hard earned on the line and not get attacked by the masses for doing so. Watching very closely and I hope we get some runs on the board soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.