RAC 1.34% $1.84 race oncology ltd

General Comments / Chat, page-119

1. 532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    Hi all,

Thanks for the link JD. Ive just secured my ticket. At last Perth gets a guernsey for some of these corporate roadshows, that we often miss out on. I look forward to attending.

Ive been watching RAC for 6 months, missed out at 14 c on a good sized parcel, then let it go, waiting for a re trace. Obviously, that didnt occur. So, i dipped my toe in with half my portion at 25 c, ( if i had of taken my full serve, wouldve forced the price to 34 c ie - limited availability) ,,,,, thinking i would get my second half of my portion on a re trace, and that didnt occur either. So, i will secure my second half in this mid range 30s we are now seeing, with my intended initial parcel , then complete.

Thanks to all the significant contributors here for the wealth of info presented, especially Wombat, DrT, JohnDp, and the many others. Very helpful for a biotech / medical stock novice as i am.

Ive found this to be a very informative forum on this stock, unlike alot of the diatribe, some HC stock forums get infected with.

A big thankyou from the sidelines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.84
Change
-0.025(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $313.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.91 $1.81 $257.6K 138.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26825 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 759 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.