RAC 2.20% $1.78 race oncology ltd

General Comments / Chat, page-1305

1. 2,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    Hi Burlz, obv DYOR and all that. Wombat777 has created a fantastic trove of threads including this one which has drawn some excellent contributions, challenges and thinking around value drivers and value. https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/the-rac-3-pillar-trifecta.5801131/. At the bottom of the thread there's a good video from the AGM you can watch to get a handle on this all pretty quickly. You will see that 2020 was a watershed year in terms of Bisantrene vindication and discovery of FTO potential.

One of the challenges identified is that from here on the longer the validation process goes on the greater the potential capital value could be however for accumulators like me the CGT clock needs to start to get set (I think) at least this year as there's potential for a pharma to want to accelerate things (RAC can only do so much given small resource pool).

I have some friends in v early also who continue to believe and buy a bit when they can, helped me make the decision to allocate reasonably heavily.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.