RAC 0.81% $1.22 race oncology ltd

General Comments / Chat, page-142

1. 5,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1743
    G'day Supertramp ... thanks for asking. I wasn't interested today - had other stuff on so missed most the fun ...saw it at 28, then glanced at it back over 30 and thought rebound.

I have been buying most the drop ... not too fussed here and never went much past 10% of the holding traded. Back to near full and really just fiddling here as I can't trade much for a couple of reasons.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2014/2014427-489cd4fc7a8fe5013bec11af0f2cb6ac.jpg
    It's easy after the fact - I initially thought the last 3 finished earlier than 48c and now didn't wait for today to re-buy. What I'm doing is "training trading" RAC really as I am yet to decide a strategy.

Some opinions suggest this is a handle ... now probably overdone due to C19, so we're in cycle 4 (down) That cycle is likely to be an a,b,c form and will likely double bottom or even higher low (I hope).

Then we get 5 up ... which an opinion suggests is on news of a trial confirmed. Or other significant news - news more significant than any lately.

Cycle 5 up if 28 was the low (your 24 call ???) One projection for cycle 5 up would be 28-5 + 49 = 73 or thereabouts.

Makes sense if 28 was the low.

If this plays out that's the end of the First BIG cycle (Big cycle 1) of the 5-Path plan IMO ... the announcement of trial/s. Then we get a period of consolidation (Big wave 2)THEN the Third Big cycle up ... which is the really big one ... probably ending with euphoria if results great ... not going to guess where. That's the one to TRY to wait for.

So personally ... I think we are at small wave 4 (down - the "handle" of the "cup") playing out as an a,b,c correction (just had a) with wave five to come with a target around mid 70's.

Then the fun begins waiting for the BIG WAVE THREE to start towards commercialization in some form.

If you were me sitting on a fair few with an average (after selling down a small holding) around single digits would you sell too many into the fun and games or wait for the FUN AND GAMES?

If 5 up finishes at 73c (for Big one up), then BIG three up should be something of the order of ??? $1.50-2 at least I'd have thought. 200m Cap?

I'd better go and chop my fingers off to stop from trading LOL

By the way - I watched the US market until an hour from close and most the stocks I follow looked like gap down doji's ... at that time - so I thought there was hope of a bottom ... not sure yet - spoke to an ex-pro-trader today who's adamant there's another 10% to go ... which means 2-3 days but it's a guess really.

It's anyones guess.

I believe - all those gaps above in many stocks are likely to fill before the year is out and US elections happen ... first sign of a vaccine and everyone will be rushing back to get back through the same door they just exited through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
-0.010(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $202.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.26 $1.26 $1.14 $381.6K 320.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 2171 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.17
  Change
-0.010 ( 5.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.23 $1.23 $1.14 48407
Last updated 15.52pm 03/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.