RAC 5.59% $1.70 race oncology ltd

Thanks for sharing. It's good to see ethics is becoming front of...

1. 2,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    Thanks for sharing. It's good to see ethics is becoming front of mind and a requirement throughout more industries. The finance industry has a bad rap for ethics.

But it isn't all black and white, their are many ethical dilemmas that arise which execs expose themselves too purely unintentionally. We had to do ethics as part of corporate governance in my MBA, it's a complex field when looking at from the corporations acts, corporate policies, and interwinding cultures (not just company but also individual). By the time I had finished the MBA, they had a dedicated ethics subject as an elective, sounds a little boring but would be good to sit in and listen about how companies accused of ethical wrongdoing got themselves into it in the first place. A lot of the time it's short sighted targets and not establishing the correct boundaries for teams to work within.

Boards need to be more aware of ethics, and while shareholder return is important, a slower return is preferential permitting it is staying the true course to all stakeholders.

Sorry, I digress... Again...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
0.090(5.59%)
Mkt cap ! $289.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.76 $1.59 $142.7K 84.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17175 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.77 6060 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.