RAC 0.00% $1.69 race oncology ltd

General Comments / Chat, page-2497

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    @8horse, I am than happy for people to pose opinions about Race on HC, however, something I have noticed is when someone puts a contrarian view across they don't back it up with any evidence. Have you done any research on the company? Do you know anything about the drug bisantrene or Daniel tillet?

Daniel answers investor questions in a transparent & effective manner. Whilst I understand that this is viewed by many as promoting, its honest and science based information, as an investor I couldn't ask for more. Knowing the money I've invested is being treated the way it should, Race guard investor funds, the directors aren't on huge salaries, they have delivered a massive body of work on a shoestring budget. IMO Race is being run as every publicly listed company should be run, but rarely is.

As a LT holder, the ups and downs of the share price are irrelevant, the dips present more buying opportunities. As with any worthwhile company, invest and let time & patience work the magic.

I would be very happy to to know your in depth analysis of the company and know why I need to proceed with caution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.