RAC 0.76% $1.30 race oncology ltd

Honestly I don't blame their salty tones considering the rather...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Honestly I don't blame their salty tones considering the rather large pullback, and a chart that looks very p&d'ish to me. Especially since a few familiar faces from this forum have been taunting them a little over there.

But at the end of the day, I wouldn't invest in the company if you gave me free money. They couldn't adequately answer the questions Mason posed about the science, and their defensive reactions spoke loudly. On top of that, it's not the only drug in this CAR-T space, so they're competing with others working on the exact same problem with the same method. Of course they'll claim theirs is unique for xyz reasons but wouldn't they all make that claim?

What really gets me, though, is the 4.9 BILLION with a B, shares on issue. I would be so mad if a company I was invested in had such disregard for dilution! Then their market cap is $1.5b already, but the share price is only ~33c because of dilution, so to hear them talking about how this stock could go to 80c or even $2 is just a joke, and I start to feel sorry for them. Too much hype driven buying, with a lot of burnt fingers.

I don't like some of the comments they've made about how IMU is threatening to us in any way; we're not working on the same pathways, and there's barely any crossover on the types of cancers being treated? It shows a really poor understanding of the science, further making me like some of them have bought into the "cancer cure" hype without understanding that cancers are all different and require different types of treatments. There's space for everyone at the table!

At the end of the day, I'm all for cancer treatments that work, and particularly support Aussie biotechs.. but I'm also looking at things from an investment angle and this is raising all sorts of red flags. It's not for me, but I still wish them all the best!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.30
Change
-0.010(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $215.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.30 $1.31 $1.23 $212.1K 166.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5201 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.30 9799 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.28
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.30 $1.31 $1.23 17594
Last updated 15.52pm 29/04/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.