RAC 1.11% $1.83 race oncology ltd

While I would encourage you to get vaccinated as the risks of...

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10028
    While I would encourage you to get vaccinated as the risks of the vaccine are very low compared to the risks from the virus - this applies to even those who are relatively young. While you might not die, do you really want to go through long covid, lose your sense of smell for months (or even permanently), or end up in hospital on oxygen? There is far more to Covid than just dying.

Having said this since it is impossible to reach herd immunity now I have no issue with you not being vaccinated. We are all going to be infected, the only choice any of us have now is to be vaccinated before being infected. Being vaccinated will maximise your chance the infection is mild or asymptomatic as it gives your immune system a head start when you do get infected.

I don’t feel so charitable towards the evil shonks that have scared you out of getting vaccinated. While censoring them is likely worse for society in the long run than allowing them to spread their FUD, I do think that there is a good case to be made for putting them on trial for mass murder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.020(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.83 $1.79 $142.0K 78.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.