RAC 2.92% $1.94 race oncology ltd

Hi welcome aboard firs of all. Mate with all shares nothing is...

1. 5,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1262
    Hi welcome aboard firs of all.
    Mate with all shares nothing is 100% as you can understand it’s all about risk reward and with RAC your investment of
    1,200 shares has the potential to make you
    $120,000 IF WE get bought out for the $100 a share that’s what a lot of people on here believe might happen if all goes well possibly higher.
    Me personally I have the expectation that we will get to around the $20 to $30 SP
    mark before we get an offer.
    I actually believe we will get a partner first then that partner will take over and buy us out (how much )?
    well I don’t know I personally don’t think $100 altho we will be worth it but anything over $50 a share I will not be disappointed.
    Now I bought at 34c my first parcel and just recently bought another $35,000 worth around $3.70 I think it was.
    And I’m more comfortable with my last buy in then the first altho I got less than 10% of shares than my first buy in.
    And if I could I would buy another parcel and might as waiting on my tax money to come in.
    Have to see as I hold a nice parcel already have to discuss with misses first
    Lol that’s the truth.
    Best of luck mate I know I will not let go of any shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.