RAC 2.92% $1.94 race oncology ltd

Over the last week or so I have received a number of messages...

1. 973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11036
    Over the last week or so I have received a number of messages about being quieter on this forum with people asking me whether I am still as bullish on RAC as I was. Share price movements, while frustrating, are not why I invested, so they will not influence my decision to hold. Nothing has changed with my thoughts or confidence on RAC achieving a large scale buyout or the role FTO inhibition has played in the historical efficacy for Bisantrene. The major factors contributing to the frequency of my posting was to help other investors learn about the role of FTO in tumorigenesis and significance of an FTO inhibitor as an anti-cancer agent as well as to establish an evidence-based viewpoint on the FTO opportunity and the scale of transaction that could occur as a result. A combination of thinking the research I have done is satisfactory and reading other people post great content about FTO and RAC motivates me to think that I have achieved my goal and as such, will be taking a more relaxed approach to RAC while focusing on developing skills in other areas. I continue to collect data on FTO weekly and will update everyone when there are significant movements in the FTO space.
    Last edited by Mason14: 31/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
0.055(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $330.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.96 $1.85 $333.0K 174.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3105 $1.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.95 7574 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.