RAC 1.19% $1.66 race oncology ltd

General Comments / Chat, page-4011

1. 273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Great presentation yesterday Dr. T and Phil - glad i could tune in coinciding beautifully with the lunch break!

I found it curious that when questioned on the extent of the engagement RACE Oncology is having with Professor Chen, the response was that is a ‘price sensitive’ question. I would have thought it perfectly appropriate for Daniel & Phil to speak to a member of their Scientific Advisory Board as regularly as necessary (of course inbetween Professor Chen answering all of Mason’s emails!!).

This reaction leads me to think, as several others have speculated, that there likely is conversations going on behind the scenes for RACE to collaborate with the CoH on either the P1DE trial, companion diagnostic tool or of course the future US Phase 2 trials in the US. I do believe that Daniel’s analogy of RACE being akin to an iceberg is strongly linked to the work that Prof Chen is doing behind the scenes. Maybe we will get a sense of exactly what that is when the CoH 2.0 paper comes out.

Despite the challenges of COVID shutdowns, sounds like we can expect updates across Pillars 1-3 next week, which is a credit to the hard work of the team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.66
Change
-0.020(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $282.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.67 $1.67 $1.61 $153.5K 94.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $1.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.67 4080 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.