RAC 7.61% $1.70 race oncology ltd

I feel that discussing IP and assuring investors and potential...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 782
    I feel that discussing IP and assuring investors and potential investors of the soundness of our IP position is critically important. Humanitarian aspect aside, there's no point to proving how important FTO inhibition is and how great Zantrene is at doing it if we are unable to benefit commercially. @johndprent said earlier that (despite assurances) he considers it our biggest commercial risk. He's probably not the only one. It's a complex area that the layperson has no hope of understanding fully, and in that environment misinformation can flourish.

I feel just a little frustrated that (to me anyway) it looks like an attempt to take the gloss off yesterdays announcements by people dredging up the same concerns around IP protection which have already been addressed in the past, multiple times. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not in terms of timing but it sure is suspicious. I don't want to see the narrative shift from "Zantrene is a boring old cancer drug" to "Hang on - Zantrene actually may not be a boring old cancer drug after all, but if that's the case Race won't benefit from it due to problems with their IP".

I'm sure this won't be the last time these issues are raised, and I think it's the sort of thing that could continue to dampen sentiment if it's not addressed properly.
    Last edited by KingBuzzo: 01/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.140(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $289.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.88 $1.89 $1.70 $456.4K 259.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 8662 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.