RAC 0.30% $1.68 race oncology ltd

Not sure if it's just me, but I now haven't been able to access...

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66

Not sure if it's just me, but I now haven't been able to access the Race Oncology site for about 2 weeks (thought it may have been a one-off). I just get the below error... (I'm in the UK). Is someone kindly able to share?

Is this work that was announced directly coordinated and facilitated with Race? All this research and trials gets a bit murky so forgive me if it isn't and just more independent research being undertaken (also a win). If it was Race directed I would have thought it would be price sensitive and need to come at least via a company announcement first (ie via the ASX) before being presented in the public domain. tbh I find it a little bit concerning if so. I'm all for the regulator preventing companies spitting out hyperbole but this just shows a fundamental lack of understanding about value in the science space. Is there anywhere this can be escalated to? I feel like the ASX complaints procedure will just return a generic copy and paste response...

If the board are/were anticipating these kind of (or even this particular) update(s) to drive interest and (subsequent) share price growth, then we're going to struggle to get options in the money if the ASX doesn't understand the impact...
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3771/3771444-f6e8dd0a6c32085572f670c97fac45ce.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.68
Change
0.005(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $285.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.69 $1.69 $1.65 $43.04K 25.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10077 $1.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.67 1300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.