RAC 1.11% $1.83 race oncology ltd

General Comments / Chat, page-4566

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    My one and only ride has been pretty implicated in the RAC story. In first at 68cents, I was buying all the way up to the $1-$1.2 range as fundamentals continually improved, becoming further and further overweight in the stock. I then had a year-long medical rotation in a rural NSW town with not much else to do before having an anaesthetist colleague of mine convince me to get a bike and start learning/get my license whilst there. In my infinite wisdom there I bought a Yamaha SR400 Kickstarter from Sydney, sight unseen, second hand with RAC shares upon hitting $2 as I looked to free-carry the stock, holding the rest for as long as buyout took.

Last Thursday I sold said bike to fully participate in the SPP, sending my last $ lot yesterday. Will hopefully get a new bike in the next 2-3 years and start all over again with a special dividend should our highly speculative wishes come through. Suffice it to say, I've consolidated my portfolio to participate in the SPP as the company's strategic direction, management and drug potential deserves warrants imo. Whilst I'm a small fish, I see it as my way to support the company - the narrative following an oversubscribed SPP offered exclusively to retail investors will be a very easy sell. I need all the help I can get when outlining the potential of Zantrene in my pitch to friends and family when asked tongue.png.

Moral of the story:
    1. Don't get a kickstarter bike second hand - it'll give you the sh*ts when you flood the engine time and time again on the side of a highway.
    2. When the story improves, such should your conviction
    3. Despite it costing me a premium, it is never bad to de-risk your investment. When the story fundamentally de-risks the investment for you though... sneaky.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3899/3899979-cb80b849e1a10c64bca1e40adbeccdc0.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.020(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.83 $1.79 $142.0K 78.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.