RAC 2.46% $1.19 race oncology ltd

Whilst I agree with your post I'm not at the same time With...

1. 545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Whilst I agree with your post I'm not at the same time
    With every single bit of news/results that have been released so far it has only added to the bottom line a (money back situation for the most conservative investor )
    That's the way I have looked at it and I'm sure that many others have along the way that if in a very very least the worst case the fact that it was previously approved and if it only goes ahead for that indication only then that's the absolute base valuation in a fire sale $10 a pop
    The risks with that not working is the execution like crossing the T's and dotting the I's
    Everyone's risk appetite is different some are all in over there heads and others based holding
    So personally there is a big part of me that is risky but all so very conservative and buying small along the way but going all in with all the BICFIC opportunity's that have come along
    So I'm reading a lot of mixed messages in your post and my open question is does BG and he's continued selling end up being the smartest guy in the room with getting out now (yet to be determined if it ends up a total sell out )
    Guess we will all end up with a lot of egg on our face if he does

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.030(2.46%)
Mkt cap ! $197.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.24 $1.17 $25.43K 21.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 700 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 2856 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.19
  Change
-0.030 ( 1.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.18 $1.24 $1.18 8334
Last updated 15.37pm 06/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.