RAC 0.57% $1.75 race oncology ltd

Not sure if I am reading too deeply into things, but I am...

1. 867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 466
    Not sure if I am reading too deeply into things, but I am getting the vibe that things are starting to fall into place for RAC.They have been creating a very honest sustainable base to build off of, with all these seemingly small, independent announcements all piling up together. As of yet, I think those that are not following the story too closely, are unable to understand how things complement and link together.

Something that has stood out is that management has always seemed to be more concerned about holders accepting a lowball buyout than they are about the drug failing in the clinic. Obviously, Zantrene is very clinically de-risked.

Someone had shared a screenshot of Dr T talking about the US primary market research yesterday, which was as I understand it an analysis that would indicate a fair price for Zantrene. I think he had mentioned this would be useful if takeover talks happen sooner than we think. In the past, the only rhetoric around avoiding this early attention has been the whole "under the radar" strategy. The fact that they have shifted from just trying to be under the radar (not much action required), to proactively gathering this data (action and funds required), to me, smells like an uptick in Big Pharma interest. The other obvious thing that smells like an uptick in Big Pharma interest is Phil's comments the other day about "emerging partnerships". I think as we begin to partner with various pharma organisations, the industry will look into RAC with a lot more depth, and this is likely to trigger some interest.

Recent statements by the management team to me indicate potentially a growth in interest and that we are getting ever-closer to the inevitable re-rate of RAC. I have topped up twice this week.

IMO, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.75
Change
0.010(0.57%)
Mkt cap ! $298.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.73 $1.83 $1.73 $272.0K 152.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9998 $1.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.79 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.