RAC 1.11% $1.83 race oncology ltd

I had the number of children, from in past posts, who achieved a...

1. 5,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3096
    I had the number of children, from in past posts, who achieved a complete response with Zantrene, about right at 11.

I knew there were others and many trials including several phase 3 trials and of course Zantrene was fully approved for AML in France in the early 1990s before sadly being lost in the US corporate takeover actions.

Thankyou very much for uncovering all of this data again @wombat777

Just picturing these young children at the time I always had been sad to read the numbers knowing that although Zantrene had been so effective in these people, and especially the relapsed cancer kids with AML -- then still had been virtually no or low chance of survival overall, unless a successful suitable sibling bone marrow donor then available.
    But 2 kids we know were fully saved & alive today - so there had been great lifesaving potential if a CR achieved.

A big factor in Zantrene and all leukaemia treatments not leading to better numbers of survivors. No bone marrow donor, no survival.

So much has changed and Zantrene is a very useful oncology drug!
    Obviously notably in AML.

This CR chart for the trials is really important to have had posted - in modern context with so much greater chance now for people if Zantrene has high efficacy for their cancer, especially in those with AML or cancers otherwise not fully responding with standard of care drugs.

Potentially, and suggested statistically, the FTO mechanism is a significant cancer resistance factor with about the same number of individual patient’s cancers.

Excellent posts and supported research @wombat777 - good for newer readers and investors also to understand for the background efficacy data. Over 40 main clinical trials, and extensive data held by RAC and available historically for the FDA also.
    Thankyou so much for all the work you do, and all the best

Last edited by Aqua65: 15/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.020(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.83 $1.79 $142.0K 78.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.