RAC 7.61% $1.70 race oncology ltd

Just happened to be looking over at PolyNovo (PNV) and David...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 782
    Just happened to be looking over at PolyNovo (PNV) and David Williams (who is a director of the company) has purchased around 2.5 million shares in the last week or so at prices from the $0.90 up to $1.27. A couple of the other directors have made more modest purchases also. PNV has enjoyed at 60% boost to its share price and added more than $300 million in market cap over that period. So the paper gains they have made as a result of these purchases far exceed the amount invested. Whether that can be sustained is another question of course.

I believe David was involved in the RAC placement at $0.60 per share in July 2020. Does anyone know if he is still on the RAC register?

Also, if we are seeing value at current prices, I would hope that those in the RAC boardroom are too. If any are considering adding to their holding, a little could go a long way here in terms of adding confidence, especially in the absence of other news. We're not in a blackout period at the moment but I acknowledge there could be other price sensitive information of which they are aware which may prevent them from doing so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.140(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $289.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.88 $1.89 $1.70 $456.4K 259.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 8662 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.