RAC 1.11% $1.83 race oncology ltd

General Comments / Chat, page-5619

1. 6,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1668
    I have been observing PNV. Their SP has been on a decline since beginning of 2021. The price further fell since their recent trading update. Subsequently there has a month where there is only substantial holder changes and multiple buys from directors, particularly 1. So the MC gain is probably attributable to the director purchases and less to do with change in fundamentals.

On Race front I think as others have pointed out, the director purchasing in SPP and Dr.T separately too should have helped the SP but you can’t make it look at your actions! On a seperate note, Race fundamentals has just improved since Jan 2021 but the SP fails to reflect it. So will frequent director purchase should be the trigger to turn around the SP, I do not know.

More newsflow is on the way as we all know. So I am focussed on that as that is what the BOD can deliver. My own Race holding is a deep shade of Redand paper loss which is multiples of my annual income… still I am not worried about the SP but only focussed on positive results from trials and activities, and collaborations in the last year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.020(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.83 $1.79 $142.0K 78.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.