RAC 1.11% $1.83 race oncology ltd

General Comments / Chat, page-6211

1. 858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1038
    It's hard to think how RACs desire to have an institution or two on the share register can be achieved without either a
    1) a Placement or 2) a large shareholder selling down or out.

With our low number of SOI & low turnover, there just wouldn't be enough shares on market for an insto to accumulate without significantly moving the SP upwards.

Both options are viable imo...

1) Placement. Although we are funded through to 2024 for the current strategy & program of work, it's easy to believe management may wish to fund additional trials in parallel in any of a number of indications where Zantrene has significant promise. I think this would be a good thing, not withstanding RAC team would need additional capacity to deliver.

2) a large shareholder selling down or out. I think this is also a real possibility. Apparently WG has about 1 mill shares left (tbc), and although it's said he's rebutted attempts to bulk sell, an insto buyer might get the deal done. I also wouldnt be surprised if Dr T & Dr C sold a chunk to an insto at some point. We might argue whether this is a positive or negative having a Director selling, but if the shares went to a reputable insto, for the sake of improving the share register & perhaps liquidity, I wouldn't have a problem.

Anyway, will be interesting to see how the next few months unfolds, I will be expecting our new director Danny Sharp to be earning his options !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.020(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.83 $1.79 $142.0K 78.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.