RAC 9.93% $1.55 race oncology ltd

My point was that traditionally, small retail investors have not...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33

My point was that traditionally, small retail investors have not been able to influence the outcome of the company they are invested in. This has changed now.

I picked two high profile examples, but my opinion is actually based on many smaller examples I have seen. I want to encourage people to throw around innovative, unusual ideas about how we as a community could help RAC realise its potential.

I bet I have missed the premise of a small cap biotech stock. That isn’t a world that I know about. But the fact that that biotech doesn’t typically believe in the power of online communities to disrupt/ innovate probably adds to the potential here.

I just want to explore ideas, but RAC seem different to other biotechs since they don't typically:

- Prioritise good communication with shareholders (eg FAQs on announcements)

- Have a staff member who frequently communicates on bulletin boards

- Have so many small retail investors

- Have the clinical and real world history that Zantrene does

- Have a possible breakthrough (FIC/ BIC) in one of the hottest areas of research

- Do SPP’s which benefit for the smaller retail investors

- Have such a passionate fanbase (IMU is the only one close in my experience)

And @tigers2008 - that's an important point. I reckon there are many others like you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.55
Change
0.140(9.93%)
Mkt cap ! $257.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.43 $1.55 $1.43 $419.7K 282.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13000 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.55 31081 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.52
  Change
0.140 ( 9.79 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.45 $1.55 $1.44 23501
Last updated 15.58pm 13/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.