RAC 1.11% $1.83 race oncology ltd

Can't speak for share price but as for using modern mediums...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Can't speak for share price but as for using modern mediums for reaching large groups of people with outside the box methods...
    Many AML patients, at least in Australia, are not aware that they have EMD AML due to not being PET scanned. Oncologists have not had a good reason to PET scan due to no specific EMD AML treatments being available.
    RAC is obviously taking action to address this, as outlined in the AGM, however publicising this further should increase the awareness around the process, PET scaning and the trial. Daniel has said it is unethical for RAC to publicly advertise and target patients with information, sounds like it has to go through KOL's in the oncology space.

I recall it being mentioned that there are several AML support pages on facebook, I can see 7-8k members in each of the first 2 groups which anyone can attempt to join. I personally feel a little unsure about an investor jumping in there to spruk a company's trial and assume that it could be met with a wide range of different responses but on the flipside I think this could also be a potentially life saving opportunity that patients could be unaware of.
    They do say any publicity (even bad publicity) is good publicity!

This sounds like the sort of thing that you might be alluding to above as its something RAC can't do themselves, very interested to know if anyone has gone down this road or looked into it any further.
    Last edited by Lgd64: 04/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.020(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.83 $1.79 $142.0K 78.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.