RAC 2.49% $1.44 race oncology ltd

My cash is expected to come in tomorrow. (YAY more shares) And...

1. 5,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    My cash is expected to come in tomorrow. (YAY more shares)
    And while I have been waiting I was looking at another few stocks and although I have seen a few that I believe will go up I can't see anything that comes close to RAC in the medium to long term
    BANG FOR BUCK
    One example is SYA everything seems A1.
    Except one thing shares on issue
    8.6 billion what a put off although I believe it will do well it will never have the potential of RAC which has just over 160mill share on issue I believe
    And other stocks similar good things going for them but not a Disallowed + possibly like RAC.

I have already another few stocks I hold but pretty much same prices I have paid for them a while ago and I won't add to them.

But I will with RAC not because I'm in love with the stock it's because I really don't see much out there that I BELIEVE is better or even comes close to RAC

Not financial advice, just what I believe that I can see
    Anyway that's my story I tried really did try to find something else out there and although there is a few good picks out there , I think I rather have my money on what I believe will actually change my life and make me lots of $$$
    Anyway, best of luck it is a waiting game I thought we would be in a much better position. Currently what we are now, but it will happen. I have my faith in the management and the product

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.44
Change
0.035(2.49%)
Mkt cap ! $241.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.45 $1.46 $1.41 $101.4K 71.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 668 $1.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.46 1935 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.