RAC 6.41% $1.66 race oncology ltd

General Comments / Chat, page-7046

1. 1,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2461

Very little to nothing was mentioned around "buyout" takeover etc. etc.

What was mentioned a lot is that his focus is partnerships & licensing. it became very apparent he's extremely commercially experienced. Something DCB thinks about in conversations with pharma, is understanding their specialty, values, the pipeline's, the gaps, the timing and direction of the BP, even right down to analyzing how many sales reps a particular pharma has in certain regions. Words multiple revenue streams was mentioned a couple of times.

Look up Joenja from pharming NV - Just got the nod from the FDA, single indication however now looking at 5. DCB heavily involved and responsible in bringing that to market over the last 3 years. Expected to be a $300-$700m drug. Priced different to oncology drugs however a multiple of $700m usd would be nice.

It was clear that while FTO & Cardio are both huge opportunities, First pricing sets the bench mark, and while they can generate multiple streams from multiple indications, its important which one goes first and which one you sell first (Hence analyzing who you are having conversations with and what their pipelines/gaps look like)

While not explicitly stated due to price sensitive nature, a few things were said that had me joining the dots to when RAC are saying they are "collecting the data" to me this meant not only the science, but collecting the intel listed above in conversation with BP, the Cardio market research, etc to better form which horse they take to the cup. They are still collecting the data to understand which is the best route to market.
    1. Is Zantrene a cardio protection drug to be used in combination with chemo, and the fact that it inhibits FTO is a nice to have = $xxx value
    2. Is Zantrene a stand alone FTO inhibitor that can be taken to market on X indication at X set pricing, and then further expanded into other indications with cardio protection as a nice to have = $xxx value

This is the multi billion dollar question.

Some thoughts,
    Is the reason RAC cannot release Dom's Israel work on FTO without "compromising valuable IP" not just to do with a patent, but more to do with commercial strategy? If we got acquired by early FTO data in AML, even if it validated other indications or not would this be setting a pricing bench mark to low and therefore completely hurting the cardio protection opportunity?

I was left feeling very confident after that phone call. We're in good hands. Full time CMO coming soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.66
Change
0.100(6.41%)
Mkt cap ! $289.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.57 $1.72 $1.57 $535.3K 323.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.62 210 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.