RAC 0.36% $1.41 race oncology ltd

Good afternoon to all longs. I've been reflecting while on a...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    Good afternoon to all longs.
    I've been reflecting while on a beautiful family holiday which I've needed after reading some of my past comments.
    @wombat777 and others pulled me up on some previous statements I made and I appreciated their honesty and accept I was too harsh. I made contact with DCB and expressed my disappointment in the current boards non participation in share purchases, his explanation, although not to my liking, was understandable and clarifying.
    My reflections:
    Nov 2020 $1.44, BG resigns
    Dec 2020 $1.91
    Jan 2021 $1.76
    Feb 2021 $2.74
    Mar 2021 $3.87
    My point is this stock can move quickly as its shown in the past, 2 years ago we were $3.87 and I'm sure those holding or purchasing back then were amazed at the quantity of announcements we were receiving, yes they were preclinical but boy were they prolific. I and others believe we're in the sweet spot for another round of rapid fire announcements. So what happens when these announcements arrive, remembering the majority of pre clinical is done, the shares have been moving into sticky accumulators hands, the availability of stock appears to be drying up the rhetoric from management is partnerships, plural. It's an exciting time to be a holder and for those in the red I'm hoping it kicks off tomorrow because when it does it's hold onto your hats time.

Apologies for my dark times and good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.005(0.36%)
Mkt cap ! $247.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.45 $1.46 $1.41 $74.38K 52.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3938 $1.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 1124 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.