RAC 3.95% $1.46 race oncology ltd

General Comments / Chat, page-7584

1. 5,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1300
    You honestly think DCB will be sitting watching the SP.
    They have enough shares and know the price will correct itself in time once all revealed.
    I don't expect him to buy just because some here are scared and we are down.
    The board has enough shares and DCB already spoke to somebody about his financial situations why he could not I don't know what it was, but it was said by another poster.

His job is not the SP
    He cannot help if people have not done their research and starting to feel scared and decide to sell thats the holders decision if they are stupid enough to let go of these prices.
    Yes, it will show confidence but they have enough money in the bank. They know they do not need a capital raise so if people decide they want to sell and the price drops so be it it's the people that hold on once news is released, will be rewarded.
    Dr T was an exception and with 13mill shares I would of done the same to keep it up.
    Also if he left for the reasons for us as he says it can only mean so we don't get a low ball offer
    And that's good smart move by DR T.

But If he left for other reasons then he is silly because he hurt his own investment

I have to take him on his word as he has been nothing but upfront and honest
    He has the most on here to gain don't think he would risk that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.