RAC 11.1% $1.37 race oncology ltd

Slight change of wind here.I terminated an employee this month,...

1. 650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Slight change of wind here.

I terminated an employee this month, bit of a kick in the teeth to the business. Massive drain on time and resources. If you were looking from outside into my business, you would see stressed management and a blow out of costs on the profit and loss (in comparison to last year). If you didn't do your due deligence you would miss the bigger story.

If you did your due diligence and spoke to management, we have never been as bullish - with a team that is now rowing in the same direction.

I have had three of these moments in my business journey. These are the moments that harden your resolve, the first moment I will never forget. Crying in my kitchen, about to throw the towel in - pack it all up. I look back on that time as a learning experience, a step you have to take. If it is easy, everyone would do it.

Here we are with RACE.ASX, being misunderstood by some in the market, not doing their due diligence, not understanding the journey we are on (yes part of that is a lack of communication this year) - but this is a moment to test my investing resolve. Do I cut an run, do I throw the towel in? Or do I remain long and go back to my due diligence? Remember if it is easy, everyone would do it.

GLTHs and bring on the news flow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.