RAC 2.92% $1.94 race oncology ltd

General Comments / Chat, page-8099

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1297
    This is the way I see it...

I originally did valuations that had RAC valued around $12... Since that time the value of Zantrene has increased significantly (FTO & Cardioprotect), so I haven't bothered doing additional vals. I'll just reassess once we get to my original valuations.

I intend to sell a portion of my holdings once it gets to a set price - which it hasn't reached as yet obviously.

I don't believe RAC will get to $1b+ until they release clinical data, partnership, or buy out - I had this discussion on HC with @Mason14 in 2021.

If RAC was sitting around $3-$4 and not sub $2, I would feel happier obviously, however I still wouldn't be selling, and we would be discussing why RAC isn't $5+... But the moral of the story is, I still wouldn't be selling... I'm sure there are other investors (not traders), in this same boat.

So, if I'm not selling until it hits my targets (which I'm 100% confident it will), it doesn't really matter if it's $1.29, or $4.29...

Once the data comes out, or the partnership is announced, then it'll be repriced and hopefully it hits my targets. Until that time, there's no point letting it get you worked up. Just think about what price you wanted, were you confident it would get there previously, and did it hit it already or not?

If you didn't sell at $4, and we haven't had the data to push it above $6 (yet), then just wait until that data comes out. And then make the big decisions.

IMO, DYOR, etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
0.055(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $330.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.96 $1.85 $333.0K 174.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3105 $1.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.95 7574 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.