RAC 0.00% $1.94 race oncology ltd

General Comments / Chat, page-8173

1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Why so negative? Im not being negative im being realistic. This whole thread is full of people who only want the stock to go high and continue to pump it. Look at the comments of that guy who always posts in here and even people who like the stock call him out for pumping "May 2023 we're gonna see something special etc". Its all BS. I wish I had someone like me posting here before I bought this dog stock. Every one was like we're gonna be in Lambos driving around the gold coast with the top down.

All you need to do is look at this logically, my opinion is that when the dr came on board the stock went from measly cents to dollars. Why would the board get rid of him due to "alleged differences" when is he so beneficial to the stock price. None of it makes any sense. I would keep him on and keep him promoting the company.Now you have him gone, he still apparently has stock and now what can he do. Either sell the stock which again in my opinion will spook investors or he can hold onto the stock and hope for the absolute best, So i Ask you even if he wanted to could he sell his stocks in the company without the share price tanking???.No one can tell us when this whole process will be over, will we see the drug succeeding in 2025 or 2030 or what.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $330.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.95 $1.95 $1.84 $647.3K 344.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3300 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.94 5654 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.