RAC 0.71% $1.42 race oncology ltd

Nice balanced post. Just a thought but many that got in early...

1. 2,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 625
    Nice balanced post.

Just a thought but many that got in early like yourself and Mcmurraj can maybe envision 20-50 bag end result as your buy in and average is low(depending how low). These sorts of profits make it a no brainer to hold to the end. Those with a higher average of say $3 are starting to think how many x$ am I to make from my average? I'd say there would be a lot that'd bail at a $12 TO offer. 4 bags isn't that bad but considering those with averages at 3 could have only been a few months later to the party than you guys it can put a real dampener on mindset and patience. I'd also say a 4bag profit on a high risk speculative stock that takes 6years would be a poor choice (I'm hoping Race swings soon). We've all had to be patient and positive but I tend to think those green haven't had the stress that those who've been Red for the last 2.5years and prob cant fully understand the rationale of these holders. Hence a low TO is a real possibility and a scary thought. After being Red for my entire RAce journey and currently 50% red I want to see SP improvement soon. Before you say the SP isn't the company and fundamentals are better than ever remember be only get a premium offer to the current SP at the time.
    Last edited by HeyLine: 20/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.42
Change
0.010(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $247.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.45 $1.46 $1.41 $82.22K 57.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4771 $1.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.42 1600 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.