RAC 3.79% $1.53 race oncology ltd

It would be nice if your steps pan out as listed. I will be...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    It would be nice if your steps pan out as listed. I will be looking to the Strategic Review for clarity particularly on timelines for human trials and what plans and strategies to ensure these timelines are delivered, whether there are any further changes or additional clinical plans and how these are going to be funded (particularly if centered in expensive jurisdictions like US and parts of Europe). If a blanket statement that partnerships will fund trials I will be asking what the plan B is in the event a partnership is not forthcoming. With the new formulation now being key (and still in progress) I am wondering if new trials (particularly Brest) will be able to get moving in first half of 2024, but am holding on even if not until second half. I do have concern about the cancellation of baseline cardio protection study as a potential misstep unless there are new data sets available from newer studies. The bigger question mark though strategically is getting value out of the CoH deal and wanting it to be more than, as another poster put it, a "sh1t tax" (to avoid future legal challenge).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.