RAC 2.20% $1.78 race oncology ltd

General Comments / Chat, page-8613

1. 5,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1325
    Hi just wondering if you are going to let us all know by you leaving how is that in the best interest of all shareholders as mentioned in the video?
    To me the only explanation is you want to see all trials through so we can receive the best buyout price possible from BP.
    And the current board members think otherwise to me personally I would like to see it go all the way but IF we get some trials completed and we even get an offer half than we are expecting it's still a very attractive payout,
    And it would have less risk moving forward to other trials.
    But even in that I can't see why by you leaving is in best interest of all shareholders.
    Is it to block a low ball offer.?
    In speaking to DCB when you did leave I asked if you left because of a potential low ball offer his response was.
    (hand on heart that was not the reason and why would I want a low ball offer when my strike price was around$3.40 to $3.60) that was his response.

but maybe you did leave thinking that as you did mention you hope the board don't Palm it off as a wonder drug.

I know the more trials we do adds more value but also can have more risk I would love to walk away with $50 a share guaranteed then go for the next trials to fail and be worth nothing.
    Just saying I love the money and the risk but that's were I am.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.