RAC 2.18% $1.57 race oncology ltd

I mentioned opportunity cost in an earlier post. As we are all...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    I mentioned opportunity cost in an earlier post. As we are all aware, over the past 2 years the SP has been hit, for a number of reasons, wars, interest rates etc, etc

Think about how much this has cost Daniel, he has pumped well over $1 mill of his own capital into RAC. Someone can argue, oh well it doesn't matter to him. It's all relative, with this in mind, had he invested say $250k into another speccie that has gone up 10x since, do the maths.

So why would he keep buying when the price was high and keep buying when the price went down. If he

1. Didn't think the drug would work?
    2. Didn't think there would be multiple indications?
    3. Didn't think there is a blockbuster opportunity?
    4. Wouldn't be able to unlock the value and opportunity?

Have things gone in a straight line? Maybe not, let's keep looking forward and look at what's happening now. Remembering that to protect his stake as much as he can, Daniel has,

Attained 10% of the company to block a silly offer
    Resigned from the board to help block a silly offer
    Go back to consult to get it right

Regardless of what anyone wants to believe, I don't think there are many scientists on the planet who know as much about the drug as he does. It's certainly not a case of blindly believing someone and following them in, do the research, follow the science, test the scientific hypothesis, read the history, read what is currently going on.

As far as future opportunity goes, read the triangle report. It took months to complete, KOL were interviewed and quizzed (they had no idea what the drug was).

Then ask yourself as an investor,
    Is the value opportunity worth the risk?
    Is the opportunity cost worth it as a LTH?
    What if the triangle report is conservative?
    There have been many brilliant scientific posts put up in these threads, @Boffin99 wombat(vale) @Mason14 @LongTony @johndprent @Davisite The Race website.

The RAC threads are unique on HC, they contain brilliant research and currently the largest SH is engaging with investors to happily discuss the opportunity and answer questions related to the company. Ask some smart questions and make use of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.57
Change
-0.035(2.18%)
Mkt cap ! $266.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.62 $1.56 $101.6K 64.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7451 $1.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 408 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.58
  Change
-0.035 ( 1.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.58 $1.62 $1.56 7255
Last updated 15.57pm 05/06/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.